Equipment Return Policy
Please adhere strictly to the following instructions. Failure to do so may result in significant import costs being levied unnecessarily; these may have to be covered by you.
- Email DCVG
Before returning equipment to DCVG Ltd. for repair, an e-mail should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us of the proposed repair or re-calibration. A full and detailed failure report or request for repair, recalibration or upgrade/modification should be sent with the equipment or e-mailed to email@example.com. Please include your name and email address for us to gain approval for the repairs.
- Commodity Codes and values
- Please remember to use a realistic value when sending back equipment, please do NOT use the value of a whole set of equipment if you are only sending back one item in the equipment set, remember you are sending back items that are second hand and used.
- Please use consistent descriptions so that customs understand what items are being imported into the UK. The following is a table of items and commodity codes of items that are regularly returned, if you require information for any other returned item please email us firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Courier Choice – We prefer Fedex
Although the courier choice needs to be decided by you. DCVG have a preferred choice of Fedex because they are the best courier in the UK and deal with imports and exports professionally and consistently.
- All equipment should be shipped to the following address:
FAO: Repair Dept / Dr. Sarah Leeds
Wigan WN2 4AR
All equipment should be properly packaged, preferably in sturdy packing material due to the fragile nature of the equipment, particularly the DCVG meter which has glass components. Any loss or damage arising from improperly packaged goods will be chargeable.